Job Stanley
Mountain East Medical Center
(123) 456 7890
jstanley38@liberty.edu
For release after 10 a.m.
Friday, Oct. 13
MOUNTAIN EAST MEDICAL CENTER HIRES NEW HEAD OF PURCHASING DEPARTMENT
Mountain East Medical Center announced that they have hired Johnny Toler as the new head of the purchasing department after the former head of purchasing, Bob Wilkinson, decided to resign.
Bob Wilkinson started working with the hospital in 1975. He previously worked in a rural hospital as the purchasing chief.
Harry Illscott, who is the hospital's administrator, said, “Bob’s abilities will be greatly missed at this hospital, but I know that Johnny Toler is a person we can all depend on to do whatever is necessary to keep his department going. I have great faith in him and in this hospital.”
Toler is most certainly fit for the job. He has worked in pharmacy and started working at the medical center 13 years ago. He began as an assistant druggist in the pharmacy and has been working his way up since he first began.
Toler is well trained and excited to start the job. “This hospital means a great deal to me and my family, and I will give my best efforts to making our purchasing department the best. I learned from a fine man—Bob Wikinson—and I hope I can continue to build on the foundation he established,” Toler said.
Since 1970, Mountain East Medical Center continues to provide excellence in the medical field. For more information on Mountain East Medical Center, please call (555) 556-5555 or visit www.moutaineastmedical.com
No comments:
Post a Comment