Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Jerry Falwell Jr. Interview

The interview is about the behind-the-scenes life of Jerry Falwell Jr. I want to show Liberty students what he is like when he is not on the stage. Students are interested in his personal life and the deserve to get a glimpse of his everyday life.
To receive this information, I would schedule an interview with Falwell Jr. I would also interview his closest friends and his family. I would want to spend a day shadowing him as well.

1. What time do you usually start your day?
2. Is there any certain way you mentally prepare yourself for each day?
3. Is it hard to find time to spend with your family?
4. How does your relationship with God affect your business?
5. What is your favorite part of every day?
6. Do you ever feel like you have to live up to your father's legacy?
7. Are you happy with the job you have right now?
8. Do you see any big changes coming to Liberty soon?
9. What are some ways you think you could better this university?
10. How do you cope with all the pressure on your shoulders?

No comments:

Post a Comment